Thursday, April 15, 2010

Los Angeles County Jail Marriages

If you want to marry an inmate who is incarcerated in a Los Angeles County jail, prison or detention center, you will need to show original, unexpired government issued photo IDs for both parties wanting to get married. For example, a driver's license, State ID card, Passport, etc. If you do not have the inmate's ID, please call us at 888.400.7671 for more information. There are other alternatives if you do not have the inmate's photo ID.

If you pay a notary to have the required Affidavit of Inability to Appear form notarized prior to getting married, and then go to the County Recorder's office to get your marriage license, and you don't have the forms properly done or don't have the proper ID, you may just be throwing your money away. Don't be fooled! Don't just call any notary public or wedding officiant.

We are knowledgeable and very familiar with the requirements for marrying an inmate at most Southern California jails, prisons and detention centers, including Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic.

For an experienced, professional and affordable Notary Public or Wedding Officiant, call 888.400.7671, or visit our website at